Ascend your Summit Retreat
May 5th to 8th
NOW is a better time than ever to upgrade your skillset, re-centre and recalibrate towards your big dreams and give yourself some SELF LOVE!!!
Join Geoff and Dan in the beautiful Byron Bay hinterland for their follow-up retreat to Uncover and Re-discover, where they will deliver their 4-day ASCEND YOUR SUMMIT Retreat as they help you align to your purpose, unearth your full potential and embody your limitless power.
Just like any epic and meaningful journey, achieving the outcome and ultimately the life you desire, lies in your preparation, skillset, and useful/relevant tools in your kit. In much the same way, as you ascend towards the summit of your true purpose and potential and the life you deserve, it is your ability to widen your perspective, deepen your connection to self, expand your knowledge, and integrate the right habits and practices into daily life that is the key to your long-term and sustainable success and overall fulfilment.
However, one of, if not the most important aspects to building a kit that’s full of the right tools, is you have to unpack the habits, limiting beliefs and emotional blocks that have been weighing you down and preventing you from achieving happiness and fulfilment.
At ASCEND YOUR SUMMIT 2022, we not only facilitate the unpacking and releasing the redundant subconscious programs you’ve been running that no longer serve you, we also equip you with all the tools you need from a holistic perspective, focussing on the core pillars to a meaningful and purposeful life, including:
- Movement practices showing you how to move your body to create more energy, reduce inflammation and increase mobility.
- How to use Meditation to quiet the monkey mind, improve focus and increase mental clarity.
- Learning specific Himalayan Breath-Work techniques designed to connect and align your body, mind and soul allowing you to manage stress and anxiety and release the negative effects from your body.
- Learn easy to implement strategies around nutrition and hydration that decrease inflammation, increase energy, minimise cravings and enhance skin health.
- How to integrate and adopt a growth mindset that allows you to access flow state in everyday life, in turn taking control of your emotions, managing your thoughts, and nurturing deeper relationships grounded in self-acceptance.
- Art Therapy – to explore emotions, develop self-awareness, cope with stress, boost self-esteem and social skills.
- Understand the importance of quality sleep to improve recovery and boost your immune system.
Give yourself the gift of aligning to your purpose, power, and intention as you explore your full potential.
The retreat will take place at Sattva Sanctuary Australia – spaces are limited so that we can focus on the individual.
The retreat space is 25 mins from Byron Bay and 30mins from the Gold Coast. (details on how to get to and from are below in the FAQ)
Cost of self-Investment:
- 6 x Twin share cabins – $1679 p/person (Solo room $2196)
- Bring your own Van (4 spots) – $1096 p/person
- Glamping Tent (6 spots) -$1256 p/person (3 person per tent)
- Retreat Day Pass option (no accommodation)- $986 p/person
All food is provided (please inform us of any specific dietary requirements after booking) Bathrooms are shared facilities.
+Payment Plans+ Payment plans are available – If you would like a payment plan – Select the pay $297 option and pay that now – and we will email the details of the payment plan – which will be 4 instalments of the remaining balance.
If the retreat is cancelled due to COVID restrictions – we will fully refund (-$100 deposit)
- 6.30am – Puja ceremony
- 7.00am – Meditation
- 7.45am – Morning tea
- 8.30am – Sattva Yoga and Breath-work Journey
- 10.00am -Breakfast
- 11.30am – Ascending your Summit Sessions
- 1-3.30pm – Lunch+ Free time / Time for individual sessions
- 3.30pm – Hike/Nature
- 5.30 – 6.30pm – Evening Integration Yin Flow practice
- 7pm – Dinner
- 8pm – Evening Wisdom Talk
+++Scroll down for FAQ’s+++
For the Glamping option we have hired in the best Glamping tents on the market. They aren’t like your normal tent, and are very large and comfortable. Every tent comes with bedside table and lights etc. Hotel grade sheets and towels pillows etc. There is flooring as well. If you haven’t experienced something like this before, you are in for a treat.
Bathrooms are shared. We have indoor and outdoor showers – there are some compost toilets and flushing toilets, plus a luxury ensuite bathroom which all contain, unlimited gas hot water and a vanity. Plus there are some other top of the line toilets around the site.
Travel to Byron/Gold Coast
If you are travelling from interstate and flying in – the best airport to fly into is the Gold Coast Airport. Once you arrive at the airport – there is a bus the Byron Easy Bus that takes you from Gold Coast Airport to Yelgun. It will take you approximately 30mins to go from Gold Coast airport to the Yelgun.
You can book the bus after you know your flight times here
Once you are at Yelgun, we will have shuttles that will transport you the 7mins to the retreat centre. Please let us know what time your shuttle will arrive at Yelgun
If you fly into Byron(Ballina) – you can take a taxi to the retreat space – this will cost approx $150 so the Gold Coast is the preferred airport for you to fly into.
If there are several of you arriving at the same time, you can also take a taxi from Gold Coast airport.
Once you have booked your flights and Easy Bus – please forward me the details so we can make sure we are there to pick you up from Yelgun.
The weather in and around Byron at this time is usually around 12-25deg each day. It will be coolish in the early mornings, and late evenings, and is usually warm during the day. Best to be prepared for all weather conditions – rainfall at this time of year is also not expected.
We are in a safe environment, but on a private property.
If you have any daily medication etc, please ensure you have enough with you.
There will be NO ATM on site – please bring any cash with you if you are planning on walking down the road to the cafes or shops.
We will be eating a vegetarian diet. We have secured an amazing chef from Luscious Foods.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS SO WE CAN ACCOMMODATE WHERE POSSIBLE.
What to Pack
Hat / Sunglasses
Warm socks/scarf/Beanie– for early morning outside meditations -not necessity – but depends how much you feel the cold.
Pashmina/shawl – for morning meditation/puja
Yoga Mat – we will have some onsite if you don’t want to bring yours.
Comfortable shoes for walking
Sandals / Thongs
Toiletries – please bring BIODEGRADABLE where possible.
**No laundry services on site
Any other question – please email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org – or call – 0415557663
|Cabin Single - 1 x Single Cabin||$2,196|
|Secure my Spot / Payment Plan||$297|
|Glamping - 1 x bed in Glamping Tent||$1,256|
|Van Life - Bring my own Van||$1,096|
|Day Tripper - (no accomodation)||$986|